Your priorities will be on digital innovation and growth marketing initiatives
- and this for our star brands.
In doing so you will closely collaborate with the local teams in Mechelen and with your other marketing colleagues located in our Nijmegen office.
Moreover, you’ll help to develop the brand strategy and innovation strategy, while creating communication and content plans as well as best practices.
We’re looking for someone who’s:
Really into marketing:
• A household budget warrior.
• A deadline guardian.
• A champion in coordinating the marketing process
between our experts and products/sales departments.
• You are able to translate business and brand strategy into marketing strategies and map out target driven tactical plans accordingly.
• You maintain a clear and frequent communication with the vendor
locally to drive marketing/sales campaigns.
• You evaluate, review and analyse all implemented marketing activities and share best practice across all parties involved.
And above all, you are team player who’s able to work independently. When the stakes are high, we need someone who’ll take the bet and beat the odds.
Do you fit the profile?
• Next to your strong communications skills (Dutch, English and French),
• You have a great eye for detail.
• You have an analytical mindset to continuously evaluate and adjust the campaign result.
• You embrace creativity, technology and change innovation.
• You’re a strategic thinker and data driven girl/guy/x.
• You think in terms of solutions, never in terms of problems.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar position.
Wij bieden jou
We’re offering a versatile working environment with a rewarding remuneration package.
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a professional, collegial and motivated team.
- A very independent and challenging full-time job.
- Competitive working conditions and extra-legal benefits.
You’ll be based in our office in Mechelen, Belgium. Beat the traffic jams some days, work from home on other days.
You’ll be gaining invaluable experience in a fast-growing international company working with top vendors and brands you will love.
Our client is one of the leading distributors of software and hardware with sales offices in the Netherlands, Belgium and France. Their knowledge, business intuition and years of experience make them a trusted partner for leading brands in the industry. They focus mainly on resellers, both B2B (graphics sector) and for retail chains (e.g. Mediamarkt).
Diversiteit en inclusie zijn belangrijk voor Accent. Wie, wat of hoe je ook bent of waar je voor staat, het zijn jouw talenten die het verschil maken.