1. Design process in accordance with operating conditions, client specifications and applicable international standards:
- equipment (pumps, control valves, fans, vacuum systems, ...)
- components (piping, tanks, orifices, … sizing)
- pumping stations
2. Be responsible for process & instrumentation diagrams and write the system functional descriptions
3. Give technical Support:
- to project managers during engineering activities and meetings with client.
- to sales department with technical expertise during meetings with client.
- to site managers.
4. Issue with respect to project planning:
- technical documents needed for company and the client’s engineering.
- package of technical documents required for inquiry to suppliers.
5. Review documentation:
- Analyze the client’s technical specifications at bid stage and issue clarifications & deviations list.
- Technically review suppliers’ quotes considering the client’s requirements and budget constraints. Suggest technical solutions.
- Follow-up the detailed engineering of equipment’s suppliers.
6. Take part in business and product development (technical qualification of suppliers, design tools, ...), point out potential improvements and suggest technical evolution.
7. Occasionally perform inspections of equipment at supplier’s factories and give training to client’s operators.
- Engineering Degree (ideally in Mechanics or Electro mechanics)
- Interest for the power industry, a first proven experience in power plants or similar is a plus
- Fluent in English, Other international language(s) such asSpanish, French or German is an appreciated asset
- Rigorous mind, organized and meticulous
- Open and team minded
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Committed to his/her job
- Ready to travel, on occasional basis
Wij bieden jou
- Ensure that process & equipment engineering is executed at the required quality level in accordance with project schedule, budget, client specifications and company best practices
- Coordinate process & equipment activities related to projects
- Coordinate technical information with other departments during project execution
- Technical support to different departments
- Participate to company standards and product improvement
Our customer is a fast growing company offers innovative, effective and flexible solutions
using the latest technology and environmentally friendly methods,
to produce cleaner energy and improve air quality.
Diversiteit en inclusie zijn belangrijk voor Accent. Wie, wat of hoe je ook bent of waar je voor staat, het zijn jouw talenten die het verschil maken.