For our client, leader in the field of proton therapy solutions, we are looking for a Mechanical Foreman.
As a member of the team you are responsible for the installation on customer’s site, in order to deliver within defined timelines a final reliable working product, matching quality, performance, customer satisfaction requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Mechanical Technician, your responsibilities will be to
• Supervise mechanical installation of Proton Therapy Sites accordingly to the defined planning, timelines procedures and operating processes;
• Manage installation work with your mechanical expertise;
• Communicate and you give rigging recommendations taking all necessary actions to solve problems;
• Train technicians in Customer Service and you teach them the maintenance instructions;
• Report and script installation procedures with the required level of details and accuracy;
• Are the Company's representative between the Land Surveyors and the riggers for a successful alignment work on site;
• Be capable of debugging and fixing vacuum leaks (Static Beam Line and Gantry Beam Line);
• Supervise the installation and testing of the Water Cooling System done by the riggers.