Description de l'emploi
Our client is a global leader in industrial supply chain solutions in logistics, is currently recruiting an KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER BELGIUM.
YOUR MISSION for all the Belgian territory :
- Develop and expand the loyalty of one or more Key Customer Account(s) identified as strategic, in line with sales strategy applied.
- To build existing client business and to develop all new opportunities within the sector.
- To actively seek Key Account Development using a pro-active and professional approach to secure sustainable and profitable business growth
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
A-Research and Qualification
- Manage client segmentation, assigned to the business needs in all transversal sectors.
- Actively seek new opportunities in the market sector and identify new activities and opportunities with new prospects.
- Research the BE market for all areas of growth and develop a specialist knowledge of the market line.
- Implement sales strategy for your client portfolio, integrating specifics of business lines.
- Promote all company products and services
B- Customer Relationship Management
- Provide regular customer contact and support, and build relationships at all levels, developing on-going business solutions and new opportunities.
- Ensure absolute customer satisfaction by ensuring good communication and compliance with deadlines.
- Develop meeting routines for the constant exchange of information.
- Gather and analyze client requirements.
- Create and complete Service Level Agreements, SOP or customer related documents. Full auditable actions are to be recorded.
- Facilitate internal communication at all levels.
C-Reporting and Reporting Tools
- Provide accurate monthly reporting, including internal CRM systems.
- Track the performance of the client’s portfolio and maintain budgetary targets.
- Develop and deliver reporting packages for the provision of accurate management information.
D-New Business Development
- Present all new business opportunities in a professional manner and to a high standard. All external proposals are to be aligned to the market sector for all business activities to seek profitable and sustainable business growth.
- Follow the development of new business opportunities, implementation and handover to operational divisions.
- Ensure that the implementation includes automatic processes, including financial, administrative and operational in line with the company standard procedures.
- Ensure that customer requirements are clearly communicated to each Regional Depot or Division to ensure there is a clear understanding of their requests.
- Complete contract-based procedures and ensure adherence to legal compliance.
E-Commercial Proposal and Tender Management
- Organize invitations to respond to tenders ensuring compliance with internal rules and procedures.
- Respond to BE and International tenders within the market sector and demonstrate a specialist knowledge and expertise within response documentation.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze data and calculate tariff(s) for new and existing business development.
- Work in conjunction with tender center teams, in BE/NL and at Corporate level.
- Works to deadlines
F- Finance and Administrative Process
- Apply company processes to all existing and new business activity. All standardized processes are followed.
- Assist with the recovery of unpaid invoicing, in line with the company DSO objectives, where applicable.
- Work in conjunction with the financial and administrative teams to seek the highest efficiency for customer and company.
- Work in alignment with the budget process and in compliance with financial forecasts.
G-Thought Leader and Company Spokesperson
- Act reasonably as a professional individual, thought leader and spokesperson at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Act as client and company communicator at all levels, in a highly professional manner.