Description de l'emploi
As Administrator you will be responsible for the day to day assistance in the management of the corporate tax return portfolio. This includes the following tasks:
• Reoccurring tasks regarding the follow-up of tax returns, checklists, control reports and other files and e-mails;
• Electronic filings
• Co-ordination within the tax practice and our network
• Assist with Account management;
• Creating statistics;
• Various administrative tasks
• You hold a Master's degree in Languages or have an equivalent in experience;
• Experience in a similar position is a plus;
• You have an excellent spoken and written knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
• You manage MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and the Internet;
• Your organisational skills, motivation and flexibility are your prime qualifications for a successful approach to this fascinating job;
• You work precisely and meticulously;
• You are figure minded and have an interest in accounting.
Nous vous offrons
Our client offers an interesting salarial package.
After a possitive evaluation you will get the chance to have fixed job opportunity.
We offer you a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, net allowances, group & hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, as well as the support and possibilities for your professional development in our organization.
Informations sur l'entreprise
Our client offers outstanding career opportunities for ambitious graduates who want to advise our clients at the highest levels.
We seek to provide the best services for our firms’ clients: we aim to give meaningful insight, master the issues and deliver what businesses need to succeed.
Numéro d'agrément: VG13/BUO
La diversité et l’inclusion sont des choses importantes pour Accent. Peu important qui, quoi ou comment tu es ou ce que tu représentes, ce sont tes talents qui font la différence.