Description de l'emploi
How a regular day looks like as Accounting Officer?
The Abylsen Group is currently working with three external accounting firms to manage its subsidiaries across Belgium.
It now needs to bring the business back in-house to gain a better control and a better understanding of its financial performance. That’s why we need you!
As an Accounting Officer you will be responsible for the accounting of the Belgium entities of the Abylsen Group. The perimeter to which this relates might be adjusted over time, starting with the entities of Pharma Insight, Belgatech Engineering and Abylsen Belgium.
Your main tasks include:
• Ensure all entities of Abylsen Group Belgium comply with all relevant Belgian tax compliance obligations and assist them with day-to-day Belgian tax compliance services, including assistance during tax audits
• Identify and implement process improvements in groups’ tax compliance processes
• Handling the cost accounting and periodical consolidation of the different subsidiaries' accounts, ensuring the accuracy of the monthly closing
• Responsible for quarterly and annual filings, VAT and tax declarations
• Act as the key SPOC towards our external auditors and be primarily responsible for the annual reporting process and filings
• Coordinate and follow up the reviews of balance sheets, reconciliations, accounting reviews by recurring meetings
• Responsible for a timely and accurate input and allocation in the group reporting package
• As a Business Partner, aggregate key findings and be able to present to Operational Directors of the subsidiaries
• Proactively follow up the recent evolutions and developments of the necessary knowledge within your domain of expertise (corporate tax, VAT, IFRS, local laws etc.)